The Pacific School Foundation fund contributes directly to support the Life Lab, Music, Theater and Visual Arts, Classroom Grants and the Library programs at Pacific Elementary School, a public school in Davenport California.
This school garden program teaches students Life Science and raises food used in the cafeteria.
Classroom Grants and Teacher Appreciation gifts
When teachers need supplies to support the curriculum, they can ask PSF for help. We raise money to give gifts to teachers and staff at the end of the year.
Music, Theater, and Visual Arts
PSF pays for all of the costs to perform a school play every other year, and almost all of the costs of Orff music, instrumental music, and visual arts instruction. Pacific is one of few elementary schools in the county still maintaining an instrumental music program.
The School Library
Tuesdays are Library days at school. Students are able to checkout books to read at school to enjoy during choice reading time. PSF pays for all staff, books, and supplies for the school library.
WE HAVE RAISED NEARLY OUR ENTIRE BUDGET THIS YEAR TO HELP SUPPORT PACIFIC SCHOOL. WE NEED $15 PER STUDENT TO PAY FOR PROGRAMS NOT FULLY FUNDED BY THE STATE AND FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Please make checks out to PS The Foundation for Our Future.
Pacific School Foundation 2020-2021 Fundraising goal to pay for Theater, Visual Arts, LifeLab Garden, Teacher Appreciation gifts and Classroom Grants, and the library program.
To continue to support the work of the Pacific School Foundation, please consider a direct tax deductible gift to the foundation. Or consider any of these ways of fundraising:
The Readathon is here. From March 1 to 21st, students or their parents will read books each day and keep track of the number of books! Ask for pledges to support the students reading and donate to support the school library. More info. here: Readathon Pledge sheet
- Online Art fundraiser (November) Winning Bidder list can be found here. A few items did not sell and we are accepting offers. https://www.pacificschoolfoundation.org/online-art-auction-for-pacific-school-foundation/
- Purchase Drive for Schools raffle tickets. (October) Thank you for purchasing tickets! We raised $5,445.10 this year!
- Download BoxTops for Education app and scan your receipts and they will donate $.10 per participating items.
Purchase Spirit Gear
Purchase Spirit gear to show your school spirit as well as support. Purchase shirts and sweatshirts will be printed. A portion of your purchase will help raise funds for the school.
- Make this page your homepage. Click on the Amazon affiliate link on this page and a percentage of your purchase will help support the foundation. Or if you purchase on Amazon Smile, select PS The Foundation for Our Future and 0.5% of your purchase will help the school, which is less than the affiliate link.
- Write a tax deductible check to PS The Foundation for Our Future and bring it to the school office or mail to PSF PO Box 358, Davenport, CA 95017. PSF is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
- Orders for the 2020-2021 Pacific Elementary School tea towel are complete and they are being printed right now. Tea towels should be ready for pickup Monday December 14th! Thank you for purchasing we raised $1,597 for the school!
Get involved: Come to our next PSF Meeting
The next Meeting is on Tuesday March 9th at 5:30pm. Zoom link will be here closer to the meeting. If you’d like email reminders on the next meeting, email president at pacificschoolfoundation dot org.
Donate to support PSF
Tax deductible donations will be billed as PS: The Foundation for our Future
To directly support families that were affected by the CZU fires, please visit our CZU fire support page.