The Pacific School Foundation fund contributes directly to support the Life Lab, Music, Theater and Visual Arts, Classroom Grants and the Library programs at Pacific Elementary School, a public school in Davenport California.
With COVID and CZU fire this year, the Pacific School Foundation will help support teachers and families connect to the school. Replacement hardware and connectivity may be necessary to get some of our families reconnected to our school.
This school garden program teaches students Life Science and raises food used in the cafeteria.
When teachers need supplies to support the curriculum, they can ask PSF for help.
Music, Theater, and Visual Arts
PSF pays for all of the costs to perform a school play every other year, and almost all of the costs of Orff music, instrumental music, and visual arts instruction. Pacific is one of few elementary schools in the county still maintaining an instrumental music program.
The School Library
Tuesdays are Library days at school. Students are able to checkout books to read at school to enjoy during choice reading time. PSF pays for all staff, books, and supplies for the school library.
To continue to support the continued work of the Pacific School Foundation, please consider a direct gift to the foundation. Or consider any of these ways of giving:
- Purchase Drive for Schools raffle and have a chance of winning $25,000 as well as many other gift cards and prizes from local businesses. (September/October)
- Purchase Art at this year’s online Art fundraiser (November)
- Participate in this year’s Readathon by gathering pledges and have your student read
- Purchase spirit gear
- Purchase New Leaf gift cards by check in the school office. Check deadline is the 20th of each month.
- Make this page your homepage. Click on the Amazon link on this page and around 4% of your purchase will help support the foundation. Or if you purchase on Amazon Smile, select PS The foundation for our future and 0.5% of your purchase will help the school.
- Write a tax deductible check to PS The Foundation for Our Future and bring it to the school office. PSF is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
Purchase Spirit gear to show your school spirit as well as support. Purchase by September 27th and shirts and sweatshirts will ship starting October 6th. A portion of your purchase will help raise funds for the school.
Donate to support PSF
Donations will be billed as PS: The Foundation for our Future
To directly support families that were affected by the CZU fires, please visit our CZU fire support page.