The Pacific School Foundation fund contributes directly to support the Life Lab, Music, Theater and Visual Arts, Classroom Grants and the Library programs at Pacific Elementary School, a public school in Davenport California.
This school garden program teaches students Life Science and raises food used in the cafeteria. PSF pays for the entire Life Lab program.
Classroom Grants and Teacher Appreciation gifts
When teachers need supplies to support the curriculum, they can ask PSF for help. We raise money to give gifts to teachers and staff at the end of the year.
Music, Theater, and Visual Arts
PSF pays for all of the costs to perform a school play every other year, and almost all of the costs of Orff music, instrumental music, and visual arts instruction. Pacific is one of few elementary schools in the county still maintaining an instrumental music program.
The School Library
Mondays are Library days at school. Students are able to checkout books to read at school to enjoy during choice reading time. PSF pays for all staff, books, supplies and library computer system management for the school library.
For the 2021-2022 school year, we need $144 per student to pay for school programs that are not fully funded by the state and federal government. This is $24 per month for the school year.
Your donation is tax deductible.
Please make checks out to Pacific School Foundation.
Pacific School Foundation 2021-2022 Fundraising goal to pay for Theater, Visual Arts, LifeLab Garden, Teacher Appreciation gifts and Classroom Grants, and the library program.
To continue to support the work of the Pacific School Foundation, please consider a direct tax deductible gift to the foundation. Or consider any of these ways of fundraising:
2021-2022 Pacific School Tea Towel – Order now until October 29th
- All students, staff and teachers create a self portrait drawing and it’s combined to create a unique holiday gift. Order in October/November for pre-Holiday delivery.
- We raised $1,597 for the school in Fall 2020!
- Orders are for pickup at school only.
Purchase 2021-2022 school year tea towels. One or two tea towels for $20 each. Purchases of 3 or more tea towels at $18 each. Tea towels should be ready for pickup by the end of November. Select purchase or single tea towels or 3 or more.
Flower Fundraiser – Happening NOW until 1pm on Friday December 15 Online
- Flower fundraiser now until December 1. For the gardener that wants to support Pacific Elementary school, purchase bulbs through our special fundraising page and 50% of your purchase will be donated towards our school programs not fully funded by the state and local governments. Our Holiday bulb page will close on December 15. Online orders do not begin to ship until mid November in the order they are received. All orders placed by December 1st, will be guaranteed for holiday delivery. We only ship to one address per order if they are sending a gift. Shipping fees are $6 per order. They do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii. Feel free to share with family and friends.
Drive for School Raffle Tickets – thank you for all the participated this year!
Drive for Schools ticket sales are done for this year. It’s our biggest fundraiser of the year. Together we raised an incredible $10,318! This diversify will pay for the entire Life Lab school garden program for the year as well as part of the school library program!
Year Round Fundraising
These next fundraising tools can be done year round to support Pacific School.
School Spirit Day is every Thursday! Purchase Spirit Gear – year round
- Purchase Spirit gear to show your school spirit as well as support. Purchase shirts and sweatshirts will be printed. A portion of your purchase will help raise funds for the school.
- Current campaign ends on October 12th at 9pm and the items will be printed out and then shipped from Bonfire.
- Visit https://www.bonfire.com/pacific-school-davenport-ca/
Box Tops for Education – year round
- Download the BoxTops for Education app and scan your receipts and they will donate $.10 per participating items.
- Join me in earning cash for our school by using the Box Tops app. It’s an easy way to make a difference. All you have to do is buy Box Tops participating products (like Cheerios!) and scan your grocery receipt. Box Tops are worth $.10 each and they add up fast! Twice a year, our school receives a check to help pay for whatever we need – equipment, supplies or experiences the kids love!
- Use this referral code EZ2G1907 when you sign up and you’ll get 20 Bonus Box Tops when you scan your first receipt now through 05/29/2022, while supplies last! Download the Box Tops for Education app here: https://btfe.smart.link/c2jjdifkw?referral_code=EZ2G1907
Amazon Purchases – year round
- Make this page your homepage. Click on the Amazon affiliate link on this page and a percentage of your purchase will help support the foundation. Or if you purchase on Amazon Smile, select PS The Foundation for Our Future and 0.5% of your purchase will help the school, which is less than the affiliate link.
Direct Donation to Pacific School Foundation
- Write a tax deductible check to Pacific School Foundation and bring it to the school office or mail to PSF PO Box 358, Davenport, CA 95017. PSF is a 501c3 nonprofit organization.
We have a variety of events and fundraisers that families can participate in. Our fundraising need to support the school is $144 per student or $24 per month. We understand that not every family can participate with each fundraiser monetarily. We need volunteers and donations for our Art and Wine event as well as Bingo night.
Bingo Night – February
- A family fun event of Bingo with donations donated from local businesses.
Art and Wine Fundraiser – May
- Local artists and more donate art towards supporting the school. A lovely event for parents to have a night out and support the school. Childcare is available for a small fee at the school. https://www.pacificschoolfoundation.org/online-art-auction-for-pacific-school-foundation/
Readathon – Mar. 1 – Mar. 21
- The Readathon from March 1 to 21st, students or their parents will read books each day and keep track of the number of books! Ask for pledges to support the students reading and donate to support the school library. More info. here: Readathon Pledge sheet
Get involved: Come to our next PSF Meeting
For the 2021-2022 school year, we are meeting online via zoom. The next Meeting is on Tuesday November 9 at 5:30pm. Zoom link will be here closer to the meeting.
If you’d like email reminders on the next meeting please join our google group. https://pacificesd.us9.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d2d22175d44e7109e01df3053&id=9045aa60b9&e=cdf65639ef
PSF Meeting Dates for 2021-2022
- August 10 at 5:30pm
- September 14th at 5:30pm
- October 12 at 5:30pm
- November 9 at 5:30pm
- December 14 at 5:30pm
- January 11 at 5:30pm
- February 8 at 5:30pm
- March 8 at 5:30pm
- April 12 at 5:30pm
- May 10 at 5:30pm
Donate to support PSF
Tax deductible donations will be billed as PS: The Foundation for our Future
To directly support families that were affected by the CZU fires, please visit our CZU fire support page.